Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

End of Summer Sale!

Everyone I talk to says they can't believe it's Labor Day weekend. I'm sad to see the end of summer, but have to admit that Fall is one of my favorite seasons. To celebrate the holiday, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all items through Monday September 7th in my etsy shop: Sweet Bird Designs.

Smokey Quartz is one of my favorite gemstones to work with, so below is just a sampling of items available in my shop:





Wishing you a safe and fun holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Great Etsy shop! I love seeing what my fellow Etsians come up with. Oooh - you know Elvis - I'm jealous! I KNEW he was still alive. So, he's in Ohio, hmmmm.

    Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Finally someone else who believes that Elvis is alive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I love your timeless and stylish designs! Keep up the great job! :)

    ReplyDelete