Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Etsy Favorites ~ Julia Sherry Designs

Tada! I'm starting a new series of "Etsy Favorites". When I'm on Etsy I always come across items and artists that catch my eye. So I started marking these as favorites and want to share with you!

My first feature is Sherry of Julia Sherry Designs, whose hand-crafted clutches caught my eye. My mom has always carried a separate coin purse in her purse for her loose change. She likes the purses with metal frames that keep the coins secure but are easy to open and close. I have my eye on Sherry's mini coin purses - I'm thinking this would be a perfect little treat for my mom on Mother's Day. Right now my 2 favorites are her Mini Zoo and Mini Kitty designs (but they're all so cute I keep changing my mind!).



Sherry also features larger clutches and below are some of my favorites. I think the black and white damask would be fabulous with a black party dress. As a bride I carried a basic white purse. I would have loved a bright pretty clutch for a pop of color! And wouldn't any of these be perfect bridesmaids gifts! Your girls will enjoy using these long after the wedding. These are just the right size for carrying extra money, cosmetics, keys and other essentials!



Mother's Day is right around the corner.... any mom would love a pretty clutch! Sherry's shop has many different sizes and fabrics -- check them out today!

Beautiful work, Sherry!

2 comments:

  1. I love those coin purses!! Perfect in Canada where we have $1 and $2 coins instead of bills... needless to say, always excess change kicking around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I have this seller bookmarked as a favorite on my Etsy! Good eye!

    I feel the same way, I see so many neat things on Etsy, and want to share them with people besides hearting it on Etsy or trying to get a treasury (never going to happen, it is always full). But, one cool thing I figured out, if you sign up on Kaboodle, you can favorite things you love on any site and it gets these sellers more exposure. I did this and got an email from a seller who I listed as a favorite thanking me.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete