Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

ETSY Feature ~ J Lynn Creations

My mom loves houseplants and has a large sunny back window filled with african violets, jade plants and many more.  She's always used popsicle sticks to prop up her little plants, so I was thrilled when I saw these stamped spoons from  J Lynn Creations.  Aren't they cute!?  I gave a couple to my mom for Mother's Day and she was thrilled!

Jacquie is a fellow member of the Cleveland Handmade Team and hand-stamps the most precious jewelry.  Her personalized treasures are perfect gifts for special occasions such as Mother's Day, Birthdays and Graduations.  I love the different metals and textures that Jacquie uses.  Below are a few of my favorite items from her shop

I encourage you to take some time to browse through Jacquie's shop!



1 comment: