Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

ETSY Finds ~ Soapalaya Soaps

I purchased quite a few ETSY items as gifts this holiday.  One of my favorite purchases was from Soapalya Soap.  I purchased a couple gifts for my husband and I.  You can visit Alex's shop here -- Soapalya Soap.

I purchased the basmati rice soap for myself, and it has a creamy and luscious lather ~ and the scent is so pretty.  I also got the matching talc and love to put a bit on before I go to bed :)  I'm looking forward to trying the other products with this scent.

My husband likes a good scrubby soap, so I bought him a bar of "Out to Sea" soap.  He loves the texture and fresh, clean scent.


I've already made a little wish list for my next purchase!  I'd love to try the coffee lover's gift set. 


And  Alex has the prettiest marabou feather powder dusters.  How pampering do this look?


And just in time for Mardi Gras ~ A King Cake soap!  How festive!


Beautiful shop, Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment