Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ETSY Finds - Yellow!

It's January  - the beginning of the 2 hardest winter months in Cleveland.  I say hardest because it's cloudy, cold and snowy.  I recently read that 93% of Cleveland winter days are overcast and cloudy.  I try to look on the bright side - I've been organizing a lot and have tried a few new soup recipes.  I was browsing ETSY and found some pretty yellow items that made me smile.  I had fun browsing these shops and hope these bring some sunshine and warmth to your day too! 

This sunny card from Popper & Mimi Paper Crafts is perfect to send to someone just to say hi!  The shop has lots of other fun cards for all occasions.  In the world of email and texts, I still love the send and receive cards! 


Did I mention it's cold??  The wind chill was in the single digits last night.  This chunky scarf from Lululuvs in Brooklyn is perfect for these days.  Check out the shop for lots of other colors and designs - such pretty hand knitted items!


This ceramic pig planter from Fruit Fly Pie just makes me smile!  I love the ceramics in this shop - be sure to check out the tiki owls!


You'll find these juicy lemon sugar scrubs and other handcrafted bath and body products at Luster Canyon.  This shop is filled with scrubs, soaps, lotions and other bath & body items.  Pamper yourself today!


This clutch from toriska reminds me that Spring is around the corner!  This shop has so many pretty colors of clutches, wallets and handbags.



I hope you enjoy browsing these shops!
Stay warm ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including us, happy to be a new follower, your blog looks great and I think I am going to have to try those jam filled cookies a couple posts down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery! I really appreciate you including my card! Stay warm this winter!

    ReplyDelete