Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Comfort Food


It's days like this that I want to stay in and hibernate. Here's a pic of our backyard this afternoon.  It's been snowing all day and sure is pretty.  I went out this morning and filled the feeders for the birds.  It's a perfect day to make some comfort food.  For me, that means a large pot of tomato sauce with meatballs and sausage.  The house smells so good now and the kitchen is nice and warm.  The best part is sneaking a few meatballs for lunch.  I was lucky enough to have some crusty bread on hand too!


What's your comfort food?

3 comments:

  1. at the moment i cant get enough food lol! pregnant and all... but normally i find comfort in enjoying vege-burgers with fried onions... when in need of comfort i turn to that one all the time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was craving some comfort food and ended up making myself a corned beef pie . . . not sure whether it's an british thing because I don't see it over here. Mmmmm.

    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that looks so yummy!.. my stomach is growling just looking at the photo! ;)

    ReplyDelete