Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lifestyle Change

I've been trying to eat healthy lately. It's more than just a New Year's resolution. High cholesterol runs in my family. So I'm trying to make a lifestyle change and eat healthier and exercise more. Sounds good, but it sure is difficult, especially trying to stay active when it's so cold outside Any words of advice, wisdom or encouragement are welome:)

I often make a batch of these pita chips. Since they're baked, they're healthier than store-bought snacks. They're pretty addicting, so I usually make a lot to share - they're always a hit at parties.


When I have them on hand, I take a little bag of them to work to munch on. Otherwise the vending machine is too tempting!

The recipe is here: {linky} on the Proud Italian Cook blog. I also make the tuscan white bean dip that is included with these chips - very good! This is a great blog of Italian recipes that I've enjoyed reading for a while now.

Enjoy! ♥ Kathy

1 comment:

  1. MMM, bookmarking that!

    I have been eating healthy, well... TRYING to, and working out as well! I wish you much encouragement =)

    Those pita chip things look like the perfect healthier snack, I have been cravinnggg chips! hehe

    ReplyDelete