Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Colors

I'm in the mood for some Spring colors, so I've added a few colorful earrings to my etsy shop. I think these are pretty for wearing any day, but would also be nice for a spring or summer wedding.

Plus check out these other wedding items from fabulous Etsy artists in colors perfect for Spring or Summer!

I couldn't resist including this adorable cake topper from Emilie Friday. This etsy shop has the most adorable felted birds and I think this cake topper is the sweetest thing!

I found the fabric gift bags in the Sweetly Chic Etsy store and thought they would be perfect to use at a bridal shower or to give to bridesmaids with a little something special tucked inside. This shop has other bags in various fabrics that would be pretty for Spring and Summer!

The pretty invitation is from Taylor's Paperie, an Etsy store featuring beautiful wedding stationery. I love the colorful invitations in this shop!


The Flower Pomander is from RBK Creations. You need to check this shop out for gorgous button bouquets and other decor items. I love that you'll have a keepsake long after the wedding!


♥ Need more inspiration for Spring and Summer? Here are some pics from The Knot:


No comments:

Post a Comment